Medical Society Sub-CommitteeJoin This Group
Welcome to University of Sheffield's Cardiology Society. We provide opportunities for students interested in cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery. We host teaching sessions relevant to the medical school curriculum, show insight into cardiology as a specialty and have fun whilst meeting new people. Our events span throughout the year and include:
1. Phase 1 and 2a exam revision session – rated “excellent” and “one of the best teaching events” of the year
2. Cardiosoc Mock OSCE – very popular amongst Phase 2b students
3. ECG teaching workshops - High demand
4. Medical leadership workshops
5. X-ray interpretation workshops
6. Careers evenings
7. Research involvement programs
All of our clubs and societies are run by a committee.
A committee is a team of people that lead, organise and publicise a group within your Students' Union.
It can be really rewarding as well as being a great way to gain experience and invaluable skills for your future career.