Obstetrics and Gynaecology Society
Medical Society Sub-CommitteeJoin This Group
Sheffield Obstetrics and Gynaecology Society aims to cultivate interest in Women's health amongst students!
We aim to do this by:
1. Humanising ObG and raising awareness through our various social media streams.
2. Organising revision sessions, quizzes and mock OSCE practice to help with exam preparation.
3. Hosting academic and careers talks from multiple disciplines and specialists in the field.
4. Promoting body positivity and psychosexual health.
5. Hold ethics symposiums.
6. Widening access to male medical students to cultivate diversity in an exciting area of medicine.
7. Fundraising for women's health-related charities.
Contactable via email, our facebook group, instagram and twitter!
All of our clubs and societies are run by a committee.
A committee is a team of people that lead, organise and publicise a group within your Students' Union.
It can be really rewarding as well as being a great way to gain experience and invaluable skills for your future career.