This event has expired or is no longer available.
Manchester United Stadium Tour
Sun 26th February
8am - 5pm
Glossop Road entrance to Bar One. Coach departs Manchester at 5pm. Ticket includes return travel and a tour of Manchester United Football Club. You will have free time in Manchester after the tour. Travel time is approx. 1.5 hours.
Come with us as we take a look behind the scenes at Old Trafford, the famous home of the mighty Manchester United Football Club. Follow in the steps of some of Man U’s greatest legends such as David Beckham, Bobby Charlton and Ronaldo on this guided tour, which includes a walk through the player’s tunnel and a visit to the dressing room. You can also explore the fascinating museum and trophy room. The rest of the afternoon will be spent in Manchester itself. Manchester is a haven for shoppers and has fantastic museums and art galleries.
Price: £34, £29 ResLife
Venue: Glossop Road entrance to Bar One
Type Give It A Go
Start Date Sunday 26-02-2017 - 08:00
End Date Sunday 26-02-2017 - 17:00
Click here to view terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Tickets/Goods are issued from the Students’ Union or authorised outlets on behalf of the organisation responsible for the item, performance or event shown on the face of the ticket, and are subject to the Terms and Conditions set out below:
1. The Management reserve the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any rules and regulations of the venue, event organiser or promoter. The management may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
2. Tickets and Goods cannot be exchanged, refunded, or duplicated, except in the event of a cancellation.
3. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than authorised agents, the ticket may be voided and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from the venue.
4. The Event Promoter reserves the right to amend or make alteration to the published details of the event as shall become necessary.
5. Under 14 Years of Age / Attending with Children? Please note as a licensing measure to safeguard children customers under 14 years of age must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult (A ratio of one adult, per two under 14s is required.)
6. Unless specified, tickets are sold for an unreserved standing event.
7. Payment by credit/debit card will be accepted as follows:
- Online orders are subject to a 10% booking fee.
- Counter transactions must be for £2 or over.
- Booking fees cannot be refunded.
8. Any complaints about the event shall be made to the Promoter/Manager promptly prior to or during the event.
9. Neither the Promoter nor the Venue Management shall be responsible for loss or damage to personal property brought into the Venue.
10. The unauthorised use of cameras, video or any other form of recording equipment is strictly prohibited at an event.
11. Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the
12. Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the Venue.
13. Tickets are valid for one admission only. Upon removal of any stub it will become invalid for re-admission.
14. Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall enable the venue to eject the patron from the
15. Smoking is prohibited including the use of E-cigs within our premises, except in certain designated external areas.
16. For Give it a Go events please see the programme for any special instructions. Customers are advised to check that they have received the correct goods/monies at the point of sale.