Making a complaint about the university

If you are unhappy with any aspect of your university experience, such as; your course, tutors, supervison, procedures, etc, the univeristy has a complaints procedure in place to allow you to raise your concerns & hopefully get things resolved.

For more information...


Problems with placements

Passing your placement is necessary in programmes where this forms part of the degree. It is really imoprtant to solve any problems early so that it doesn't affect your degree / qualification.

For more information...

Supervision problems

The working relationship beyween you and your PhD supervisor is a close one. This can make dealing with conflicts difficult. but in case of a problem with your supervisor, this guide sets out ways in which you can try and resolve the issue.

Fore more information...

Sheffield Students' Union, Western Bank, Sheffield S10 2TG
Registered Charity Number: 1147855