Page:Student visas (Tier 4) and family members

Applying for Tier 4

Information on how to apply for your Tier 4 visa and sources of support and advice

Find out more...

Problems with your Tier 4 visa

Information on what you can do if you have a refusal or a problem with your Tier 4 visa

Find out more...

Becoming a Student Officer

Information on how to remain in the UK to work as an elected officer in the Students' Union.

Find out more...


Conditions of your Tier 4 visa

Information about what you are allowed to do in the UK holding a Tier 4 visa including rights to healthcare and employment

Find out more...

Dependants and Tier 4 Visas

Information on bringing your family to the UK

Find out more...

PG Dr & Dentist training

If you are an international student with a Tier 4 visa who has an offer to do foundation training as a doctor or dentist you will need to apply for further leave to remain under Tier 4 to do this.

Find out more...


Sheffield Students' Union, Western Bank, Sheffield S10 2TG
Registered Charity Number: 1147855