Driving in the UK

Last modified: 18/08/16

If you decide you want to drive a car whilst here in the UK for your studies you will need to check whether you can do this on your current driving licence or will have to pass a test in the UK and find out your legal obligations to tax and insure your car.  Further information is here.

Sheffield Students' Union, Western Bank, Sheffield S10 2TG
Registered Charity Number: 1147855