Looking to buy tickets?
Go to Students' Union What's On section or the main ticketing website
Up to date opening times can be found here.
Evening opening times are subject to change if there are live music or other events on.
Box Office sell tickets for Sheffield Students' Union events, club nights, live music, Film Unit, Give it a Go and many more.
Other events include theatre performances by SUTCo, Supas and USLES, for society events, the Flash programme, tickets for local sport including Sheffield Wednesday & United football matches, Sheffield Steelers ice hockey matches, the University Concert seasons, After Dark firework display, the Women's Minibus, and many other events.
Box Office is based on Level 3 in the Sheffield Students' Union, Plaza just past the main entrance and opposite the main Students' Union, Our Shop entrance.
Tickets & Buying Online
Events and tickets can be bought online or in person from the Students' Union. Tickets for live events can also be purchased from the following ticket agents: Sheffield Arena, Theatres and City Hall, SEE tickets and Ticketmaster (subject to a booking fee).
Online tickets can be purchased from our third party provider at tickets.sheffieldstudentsunion.com.
Booking fees & collections
Tickets for selected events can be purchased online by credit or debit card with the online price generally including a 10% booking fee added to the face value of the ticket. Tickets are available to purchase online until approximately one hour before the event begins. Online purchases for our club nights are scan on entry (QR code or Ucard). Please be aware that some events may also be for Box Office collection only but this will be specified on the event information online.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Tickets/Goods are issued from the Students’ Union Box Office or authorised outlets on behalf of the organisation responsible for the item, performance or event shown on the face of the ticket, and are subject to the Terms and Conditions set out below:
- The Management reserve the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any rules and regulations of the venue, event organiser or promoter. The management may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
- Tickets and Goods cannot be exchanged, refunded, or duplicated, except in the event of a cancellation.
- If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than authorised agents, the ticket may be voided and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from the venue.
- The Event Promoter reserves the right to amend or make alteration to the published details of the event as shall become necessary.
- Under 14 Years of Age / Attending with Children? Please note as a licensing measure to safeguard children customers under 14 years of age must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult (A ratio of one adult, per two under 14s is required.)
- Unless specified, tickets are sold for an unreserved standing event.
- Payment by credit/debit card will be accepted as follows:
- Online orders are subject to a 10% booking fee.
- Counter transactions must be for £2 or over.
- Booking fees cannot be refunded.
- Any complaints about the event shall be made to the Promoter/Manager promptly prior to or during the event.
- Neither the Promoter nor the Venue Management shall be responsible for loss or damage to personal property brought into the Venue.
- The unauthorised use of cameras, video or any other form of recording equipment is strictly prohibited at an event.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the Venue.
- Tickets are valid for one admission only. Upon removal of any stub it will become invalid for re-admission.
- Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall enable the venue to eject the patron from the venue.
- Smoking is prohibited including the use of E-cigs within our premises, except in certain designated external areas.
- For Give it a Go events please see the programme for any special instructions. Customers are advised to check that they have received the correct goods/monies at the point of sale.