Society Election Fortnight is the period during which all Societies and Committees must elect their new committees for the next academic year.
- Society Election Fortnight 2018 will run one week before Easter (Monday 19th March to Sunday 25th March) and then for another week after Easter (Monday 16th April to Sunday 22nd April).
- There are some essential steps that you need to take to ensure that your society or committee is properly re-registered for the next academic year. Read your Election Key Dates guide for all the most important information.
- Once you have booked a day, time and place for your election, please let us know by filling in this form: bit.ly/yourelection. You must complete this form by 19th March at the latest.
- You can read these guides to find out how to organise your election (also called an AGM - Annual General Meeting).
How to Run Your Election
How to Handover to a New Committee
- Any questions about your election? Please contact Fi, your Student Groups Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org