Society Election Fortnight is the period during which all Societies and Committees must elect their new committees for the next academic year.
- Society Election Fortnight 2018 will run one week before Easter ( Monday 19th March to Sunday 25th March) and then for another week after Easter ( Monday 16th April to Sunday 22nd April).
- There are some essential steps that you need to take to ensure that your society or committee is properly re-registered for the next academic year. Read your Election Key Dates guide for all the most important information.
- Once you have booked a day, time and place for your election, please let us know by filling in this form: bit.ly/yourelection. You must complete this form by 19th March at the latest.
- You can read these guides to find out how to organise your election (also called an AGM - Annual General Meeting).
How to Run Your Election
How to Handover to a New Committee
- Any questions about your election? Please contact Fi, your Student Groups Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org