Welcome to the University of Sheffield Computer Science Society!
Every year we host a series of events with the aim of appealing to everyone interested in Computer Science at the University.
These are some of the events we plan to run this academic year:
- Annual Society Ball
- Programming Competitions
- Casual Meetups (for members to showcase their work)
- Nights Out and Bar Crawls
- Game Jams (weekend game development competitions)
- Git Tutorials
- GNU/Linux Tutorials
The Computer Science Society strengthens the social and academic interaction between students (and staff!) within the Department of Computer Science, as well as acting as a link for employers and guest speakers.
Visit our website here: https://shefcompsoc.uk/
- Access to all our events (socials, game jams, talks, programming competitions.. etc)
- Meet new people in the Department
- Programming mentors for first years
- Meet potential employers
You can e-mail the society at firstname.lastname@example.org