Results: Meet your new Councillors

Thank you for voting. Your new SU Council has now been elected! Find out who'll be steering the SU ship.

Bye-elections for Vacancies!

In the first meeting of the newly elections Students' Union Council - they voted to hold immediate bye-elections to fill remaining vacancies. If you are a student of one of the Departments listed below or if you are a Postgraduate Taught or Research Student and would like to run for one of these positions please get in touch at elections@sheffield.ac.uk or just turn up at the time listed below!

Tues 21st November 2-5pm VR4

2-3 PGR, 3-4 PGT, 4-5 Department for Lifelong Learning

Tues 21st November 5-6pm VR6

5-6 Archaeology

Thurs 23rd November 12-3pm VR6

12-1 Russian and Slavonic Studies, 1-2 Modern Languages, 2-3 Hispanic Studies

Thurs 23rd November 4.30-5.30pm VR6

4.30-5.30 Architecture

Friday 24th November 3-5pm GR4

3-4 Philosophy, 4-5 Sociology

Student Trustee

Results: Meet your Student Trustee

Your votes have elected your new Student Trustee! They will be your voice on the Trustee Board which oversees the entire organisation, making sure your SU, stays as #1!

NUS Delegates

Results: Meet your NUS Delegates

Thanks to your votes, your new NUS Delegates have now been elected! These students will represent our Students' Union at NUS conferences all through the Spring. As well as a National Conference, there are conferences for a number of other issues and groups.

Coming Up

SU Officer Elections 2018

The next big SU elections will be to elect next year's student Officers in March. Nominations open in February, but if you'd like to get info about the opportunity as soon as it's ready, you can express your interest shortly (or recommend a friend!).


How the SU works

Watch the video above to find out how your SU is run and how you can get involved!

SU Council

About SU Council

The SU is run by students, for students. Council is a group of students from across different groups and departments who oversee what the SU does.