Page:Immigration Advice

Immigration advice

All prospective, current and recently graduated students of the University of Sheffield are entitled to free immigration advice to help them enter and remain in the UK.

Find out more...

Regulating our advice

Information on the authorised immigration advisers in the Student Advice Centre.

Find out more...


Translating documents

For details on the translation of documents with your visa application, click below.

Find out more...