Page:Applying for Tier 4

Applying for Tier 4

 Last modified: 13/07/2018

Applying for Tier 4 before you come to the UK

You will find full information on the requirements on the University’s International Student Support webpages.  Any queries or problems should be directed to this team.

Extending your Tier 4 visa in the UK

The University’s International Student Support team provides information and support to all Tier 4 sponsored students who need to extend their current visa to remain in the UK to study.

Problems with your Tier 4 visa

If you have any problems with your Tier 4 visa, for example,  because you need to do a resit or you need to take a leave of absence you will need to get further advice from International Student Support.