Page:Working during studies

Working in UK during study

This information is for international students from outside the European Economic Area on your rights to work during your studies.

Find out more...

Work placements and internships

If you want to do a work placement or internship during your studies you need to make sure you do this in line with your visa conditions. For more information click below. 

Find out more...



Information on your rights to volunteer on your Tier 4 visa.

Find out more...

Information for employers

A guide for employers to explain international students' rights to work in the UK.

More information...