Tickets/Goods are issued from the Students’ Union or authorised outlets on behalf of the organisation responsible for the item, performance or event shown on the face of the ticket, and are subject to the Terms and Conditions set out below:
1. The Management reserve the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any rules and regulations of the venue, event organiser or promoter. The management may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
2. All sales are final, and refunds are not available on tickets once they have been purchased (including duplicates or purchases made in error, tickets bought for the wrong event or non-attendance due to personal choice, illness or injury) except in the event of a cancellation.
3. Tickets bought for society/club/working committee social events that visit Foundry must be collected from the society/club/working committee organising the social ahead of arrival at Foundry. Ticket confirmations for these events will not be valid for entry without the physical paper ticket for the event that night.
4. Tickets that are re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than authorised agents, the ticket may be voided and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from the venue.
5. The Event Promoter reserves the right to amend or make alteration to the published details of the event as shall become necessary.
6. Under 14 Years of Age / Attending with Children Restrictions on the age of customers permitted to attend, apply to most events at Sheffeld Students’ Union. Details can be found on our website or on tickets.
7. Unless specified, tickets are sold for an unreserved standing event.
8. Payment by credit/debit card may be subject to a booking fee.
9. Any complaints about the event shall be made to the Promoter/Manager promptly prior to or during the event.
10. Neither the Promoter nor the Venue Management shall be responsible for loss or damage to personal property brought into the Venue.
11. The unauthorised use of cameras, video or any other form of recording equipment is strictly prohibited at events.
12. Ticket holders consent to featuring in film or sound recordings as members of the audience.
13. Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the Venue.
14. Tickets are valid for one admission only. Once admitted re-entry will not be permitted unless specifically approved by the manager on duty.
15. Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall enable the venue to eject the patron from the venue.
16. Smoking is prohibited including the use of E-cigs within our premises, except in certain designated external areas.
17. For SU registered student group led, society and Give it a Go events please see their programme or publicity for any special instructions or requirements.
18. WARNING: Some concerts & events may contain sound levels/effects which can cause injury to your hearing.